SDG: The Decade of Action is Dawning!
In September 2019, UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres called the world's heads of state to New York City. In view of the ever more obvious effects of climate change, he appealed to stop talking and to start acting. The appeal was heard. Many governments came with additional packages of measures that included various versions of CO2 taxes, emissions trading schemes, innovation programmes and funds to finance the energy transition.
This Issue's Highlights
- Editorial: SDG - The decade of action is dawning: Jan Amrit Poser, Chief Strategist & Head Sustainability, on the SDGs and their importance for global action
- Investing along the Sustainable Development Goals: Andrea Weber introduces innovative research to align investments with the SDGs
- Transparent reporting - a central element of the SDG agenda: Our framework of reporting the Impact of a portfolio
- Getting to the heart of the matter: Sasja Beslik, Head Sustainable Finance Development, shares his experiences with active dialogs that literally go to the limits
- Building Bridges, SDG Summit & Climate Week: A report on recent events where BJSS has played an important role
- High-Impact Companies: Ratings Updates: Latest news from the Sustainable Investment Research