Standardisation of Sustainable Investments
Calls for more regulation and standardisation in the sustainable investments space have steadily increased in recent years. Greater awareness of sustainability and abundant flows into strategies that are geared towards sustainability have spawned a multitude of approaches and definitions that seem impenetrable, even for well-informed investors. The EU plans to put an end to the confusion by creating transparency and accountability, aimed at avoiding greenwashing and facilitating comparisons between investment strategies.
This Issue's Highlights
- Editorial: Standardisation of sustainable investments Daniel Wild argues EU regulation is taking shape but some questions need to be resolved.
- Leveraging Sustainable Investing Capabilities: Sasha Cisar and Sebastian Wiesel on SFDR and the Bank’s approach
- Managing negative impacts of investments Sasha Cisar and Sebastian Wiesel on PAIs and how they are considered at the Bank
- Making Sense of MiFID II: Katie Soleil on capturing sustainability preferences of clients
- Sustainable Outcomes at Bank J. Safra Sarasin Jöelle Amram on the sustainability objective of Article 9 strategies
Download the publication
The publication is meant for investors based in Switzerland, Bahamas, Dubai, Germany, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Luxembourg, Monaco, Panama, Qatar, Singapore. Please refer to the disclaimer information below before accessing the document.