A Sustainable Path Out of the Corona Crisis
The Corona crisis has made us aware in a dramatic way how vulnerable our health, our lifestyle, our economy and our society are. The World Economic Forum speaks of a big reset triggered by this crisis. Many aspects of our lives and the way we do business will have to change fundamentally. The disruptions that the Corona crisis has brought with it have fundamentally changed the traditional context for decision making. In the midst of the debris and dust of this crisis, it is necessary to take a step back and reflect on these massive changes ahead. In the foreground are the questions of how the Corona virus has come about in the first place, what needs to change and what needs to be done now.
This Issue's Highlights
- Editorial: A sustainable path out of the Corona Crisis Jan Amrit Poser about what needs to change after the crisis
- Sustainable development in a post-COVID world A joint vision of Sustainable Investment Research about the impact of COVID-19
- Engagement: COVID-19 shifts the focus
- What the Corona Crisis has taught us: The lessons for a sustainable recovery and for future crises like climate change
- Sustainability rating updates: companies that took action during the Corona Crisis